Theatre 3900

Friday 18 March 2011

39 Steps

Ok, here's the info about the off-broadway show, The 39 Steps, which is coming to the Manship Theatre Monday and Tuesday night... I'm copying and pasting the email I got, so nothing gets lost in translation... Oh, and by the way, the actual tickets are $45! So this is SUCH a great deal!!!

We would like to offer you and whoever you would like to bring a special student Rush ticket for $10. Please pass around to whoever else you might think would be interested.

Performance are Monday & Tues of next week at 7:30 pm.

Have anyone interested call the box office and mention student rush.

Yall, seriously... This play is out of control... I loved it. I'm going once, if not twice... Ok, that's all. Hope to see you there! Let me know if you have any questions!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment