Theatre 3900

Thursday 24 March 2011

free ticket for The Metal Children

I have an extra ticket for The Metal Children, which is the next performance we have to see. The dates and times are listed here on the Theatre website. It's showing in the Reilly Theatre, which (just in case you haven't been there) is located here on Tower Drive. You can e-mail me at holly.dicharry@gmail.com or comment on this post and it's yours.

Even if you don't get/don't want a free ticket, I'd highly suggest buying a ticket ahead of time so you don't have to deal with lines at the door. If you wait until the night of the performance (especially if you wait until the last performance) to get a walk up ticket, I'd advise getting there at least an hour to 45 minutes before the doors open.

Also, for the group who's working on the Marriage of Figaro, it's being performed in the Shaver Thursday March 31st through Sunday April 3rd. I have two tickets, and I can probably get two more tickets from my coworkers, if you'd like to see it for free. Just let me know. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment